The Richest People in Crypto
One of the most debated topics in the financial world right now is cryptocurrency. Are we in the middle of one of the biggest tech revolutions since the internet? It’s too early t
o tell at the moment but crypto is starting to become a lot more popular and being brought to the masses attention. ICO’s have brought a lot of negative attention as of late because of all the scams but there are phenomenal things happening in the blockchain space.
These people’s wealth though, cannot be debated, some have found massive success by being early adopters and pioneers in cryptocurrency. Here they are!
Forbes 2018 List the Wealthiest People in Crypto
- Chris Larsen, Co-founder of Ripple: $7.5 to $8 billion
- Joseph Lubin, Co-founder of Ethereum: $1 billion to $1.5 billion
- Changpeng Zhao, CEO of Binance: $1.1 billion to $2 billion
- Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, Co-founders of Gemini: $900 million to $1.1 billion
- Matthew Mellon, Individual investor: $900 million to $1 billion
- Brian Armstrong, CEO of Coinbase: $900 million to $1 billion
- Matthew Roszak, Co-founder of Bloq: $900 million to $1 billion
- Anthony Di Iorio, Co-founder of Ethereum: $750 million to $1 billion
- Brock Pierce, Chairman of Bitcoin Foundation: $700 million to $1 billion
- Michael Novogratz, CEO of Galaxy Digital: $700 million to $1 billion
- Brendan Blumer, CEO of Block.one: $600 million to $700 million
- Dan Larimer, CTO in Block.one: $600 million to $700 million
- Valery Vavilov, CEO of Bitfury: $500 million to $700 million
- Charles Hoskinson, Co-founder of Ethereum and IOHK (Cardano): $500 million to $600 million
- Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple: $400 million to $500 million
- Barry Silbert, CEO of Digital Currency Group: $400 million to $500 million
- Vitalik Buterin, Creator of Ethereum: $400 million to $500 million
The crypto market is starting to see a lot of mainstream attention and adoption and it’s exciting to see what the future holds.