25 QUOTES TO HELP YOU CONQUER THE DAY
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It’s true. Breakfast fuels you, gives you energy, and lifts your mood.
Yet, a simple, inspirational quote can do more magic for you than a plate of eggs and toast.
I know motivational videos helped me grind through 16 hour shifts more than Captain Crunch ever did.
Below are my favorite 25 quotes that will help you unleash the lion within!
1. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” –Henry David Thoreau
2. “Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.” – Teddy Roosevelt
3. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” –Les Brown
4. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
5. “You must be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
6. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
7. “Many great ideas go unexecuted, and many great executioners are without ideas. One without the other is worthless.” – Tim Blixseth
8. “Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start.” – Simon Sinek
9. “If you had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse.” – Henry Ford
10. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
11. “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page
12. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” – Bill Cosby
13. “Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a good strategy.” – Jimmy Spithill
14. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
15. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot,
16. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
17. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” – Drew Houston
18. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
19. “If you start with nothing and end up with nothing, there’s nothing lost.” – Michael Dunlop
20. “The earlier you start, the more time you have to mess up.” – Emil Motycka
21. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz
22. “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” – Reid Hoffman
23. “Failure will never take me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
24. “Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life.” – John F. Kennedy
25. “Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.” – Pope John XXIII